Wednesday, February 1, 2012

1st FSFS' DT Call~

This year, I want to make a few changes. Don't worry it's not some drastic changes! Just a few ones to lift up our spirit in scrapbooking ;)

Here, I announce that we are looking for NEW MEMBERS to become a part of our NEW DESIGN TEAM!

I think it's time for our group to form a Design Team. I already selected 3 people from the existing FSFS' members. Now I'm looking for another 3!! Can you hear me, 3?? Lol!! Ok without wasting your time here are the term & conditions to be consider.

First of all you must finish at least a challenge (I will give out a challenge every week starting today) & submit any of it/all on 31st May 2012.

First challenge will be a SKETCH CHALLENGE:





*This is my own take on the sketch (sorry I forgot to include it during that time).





You can flip the sketch horizontally or vertically as long as I can see the sketch.

The dateline of the submission will be on 31st May 2012. You can either share the link of your layout here or you can post it on our Facebook Page.

Term & Conditions:

  1. No experience needed in Previous Design Team is required. Newcomers are welcome.
  2. It will be a 6 month terms only, which will start from 1st June 2012 until 30th November 2012.
  3. The assignments will be given in a month advance. The assignments will be to create a layout OR a card/project each month.
  4. At least have a blog & Facebook. If you don't have a blog, your Facebook will do (our interactions are mostly done in Facebook).
  5. I cannot give any benefit in term of stashes or monetary. As this blog is purely dedicated to scrap/craft for fun.
  6. DT CALL OPEN TO ALL INCLUDING INTERNATIONAL SCRAPPERS/CRAFTERS!
The winner for all challenge will be automatically become a member of our Design Team!!
The announcement will be made on 1st June 2012.
Now that's the fun part!! You don't have to send your resume or whatever, I just need your layout to be chosen as the winner. Isn't it awesome??

So what are you waiting for?? Go scrap the sketch!!



Love,
Maya

P/s: I can't hardly wait to see what you can come up with!!


1 comment:

Lating Panda said...

Where we should hantar the gambar?Your gmail?or just post it?