Monday, April 19, 2010

Fourth Online Crop.

Hello again dear readers. Finally, I managed to blog tonight about our 4th Online Crop. This time, it was different as the challenge set by myself only. I gave my dear scrapper friends 2 layouts to scrap.

1st Part:
The LO must be contain:
-Picture/s of your child/s doing some actions not more than 3 pieces of photos (actions, i.e; eating, drinking, playing, sleeping, etc...).

-Must included handmade embellishments (at least 70-80% of the embellishments were handmade).

-Must included some sewing or stitching!!



My layout.





Dolly's Layout





Renee's Layout





Anis' Layout





Masjuana's Layout





2nd Part:
A layout about yourself! It's the easiest layout, you are free to scrap it in any style you want, but must include a journal about yourself. There's no restrictions in creating the layout, any embellishments, any photos, etc... Easy peasy!!



Dolly's Layout





Renee's Layout





Masjuana's Layout





My Layout





Anis' Layout




Initially our cropping session this time was included Renee, Dolly, Anis & myself, but Masjuana decided to join us she felt motivated to see our layouts!! :D

So if any of you decided to join us, please add me! Of course my Facebook!! As I mentioned before here & a little reminder to those who add me please send a note telling you want to join the FSFS. :)

Thanks for looking! :)

No comments: